Entry Level Installation Technician - Crawfordsville, IN
Job Id:- if the job id isn''t null, display the job id ->396-Crawfordsville, IN
# of Openings:- if the # of openings isn''t null, display the # of openings ->2
Entry Level Installation Technician
Seeking a challenging position that rewards hard work and quality service with potential to start off earning $600/week? Wanting to have opportunity to make money based on your performance and motivation to succeed? If so, Multiband has the opportunity for you!
Multiband is seeking motivated individuals to install and service residential satellite systems. This is a challenging and rewarding job working with the latest technology and providing excellent customer service. We offer paid training, steady work, flexible scheduling, and real opportunities for advancement. We prefer experienced (at least 6 months experience in Home Satellite System/Cable/Telephone Installation) technicians, but doprovide paid training for those who have not installed before.
Multiband has a sales driven culture that rewards associates for their participation in our referral program. You will be required to educate and give recommendations to all products/services offered by Multiband, as well as distribute materials to potential customers throughout your day. All of this will help you earn additional commissions and create additional work for you to install and service.
Multiband is a growing company engaged with a vast and growing array of technologies including renewable energy, wireless infrastructure, electrical power systems, digital signage, satellite installation and service, commercial audio/video solutions, hospitality IPTV and VOD systems. We value our team and are committed to helping associates advance within the company. Additionally, we promote a style of leadership that emphasizes coaching to help all of our associates perform to the best of their ability.
A Service and Satellite Installation Technician will work independently and will be responsible for the installation of our satellite TV systems in residences and businesses. You will provide technology service and support to all of our customers in addition to:
* Ensuring customer satisfaction at the highest level
* Determining the best location for customer satellites
* Making sure the customer is comfortable with all aspects of running the system by providing thorough explanations
* Running cables and hooking up receivers
* Stocking vehicle with necessary equipment on a weekly basis
* Continuing to learn about new technology
We have a strict list of requirements as this job may not be for everyone, so please review this list. Candidates must meet ALL of the below requirements in order for us to be able to move forward in the interview process.
* Be 21 years of age or older
* Be legally able to work in the United States
* Have a high school diploma or GED
* Have a valid driver s license and clean driving record
* All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and MVR/DMV screen
* Be able to lift at least 80 lbs
* Be comfortable working at heights up to 40 feet
* Weigh 250 lbs or less due to ladder safety
* Be flexible to work weekends
Multiband Pay and Benefits
* Completely paid training and certification program (Paid hourly during the training)
* Company vehicle will be provided
* Pay at or above industry standard, depending on experience (After training period, paid per job completed; some of our top technicians make between $70-75k annually!)
* Health, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
* Paid employee referrals
* Health Advocate service
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Leadership and Service Excellence training opportunities
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Company perks, including employee discounts on DIRECTV programming
* Additional income can always be earned by referring family, friends, and other members of your community to the products offered by Multiband
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click the apply button and send us your information. A member of our staff will contact you shortly to get your new career started. If you would like to discuss the position, please give us a call toll-free at: 866-512-5220.
Back To Jobs
- InstanceEndEditable ->